The Mastermyne Services division specialises in mining electrical and mechanical services including construction, maintenance and overhaul of draglines, wash plants and material handling systems. Mastermyne Services supplies Mastermyne's other divisions with electrical and mechanical services that were previously outsourced to other contractors and also provides an entry into open cut mine services and contracts.
Project Management Capabilities
- Supervision of all work undertaken during the installation / overhaul of equipment
- Ensure that Scope of Work is followed throughout the duration of the overhaul/installation and all inspection and report data is completed and passed onto the Project Co-ordinator with repair recommendations
- Ensure that a high level of workmanship is being acheived
- Quality Assurance is at the highest level possible
- Ensure that working procedures and safety regulations are adhered to
- Supervision and direction of project resources
- Where applicable, Mastermyne Services shall manage all its subcontractors and supply the required detail to ensure repairs / installs are completed to specifications
Design and Drawing
A design / drafting person can be made available upon request prior to commencement, should major modifications or new designs be required.