Mastermyne is a leading provider of specialised services to the Australian coal mining industry. Mastermyne's experienced management and skilled workforce services a quality client base through its three operating divisions; Mastermyne Underground (underground roadway development, installation of conveyors and longwall relocation and maintenance and associated services), Mastermyne Engineering (design and engineering of specialised equipment and consumables) and Mastermyne Services (open cut electrical and maintenance services). Mastermyne is one of only a few company's providing such a range of services to the underground coal industry.
Mastermyne has a market leading position in Queensland's Bowen Basin and a growing presence in the Illawarra and Hunter Valley coal producing regions in New South Wales. The company has focused on building strong long term relationships with leading mine owners and operators in these regions by consistently demonstrating its ability to deliver on contracts, build on core competencies and add value to their operations.
The Underground division of Mastermyne provides a full range of contracting services to the underground coal mining industry including the following:
- Underground roadway development
- Stone drivages
- Installation and recovery of conveyors
- Longwall installation, relocation and maintenance
- Supply and installation of ventilation control devices
- Installation of secondary support
- In seam gas drainage and exploration
- Equipment hire
- Provision of statutory coverage and supplementary labour
- Installation of surface conveyor systems