The Board of Directors of Mastermyne Group Limited is responsible for establishing the corporate governance framework of the consolidated entity having regard to the ASX Corporate Governance Council published guidelines as well as its corporate governance principles and relevant recommendations.
The Board guides and monitors the business and affairs of Mastermyne on behalf of the shareholders by whom they are elected and to whom they are accountable.
Our governance system aims to:
- ensure accountability
- minimise risk
- promote ethical conduct, and
- enhance investor confidence.
The Corporate Governance Charter contains the following constitutions, charters and policies:
- Audit and Risk Management Committee Charter
- Board Charter
- Code of Conduct – Employees
- Code of Conduct – Directors & Senior Executives
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Direct Voting Rules
- Diversity Policy
- Dividend Reinvestment Plan
- Employee Performance Rights Plan Rules
- Risk Management Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
- Whistleblowers Policy
- Remuneration & Nomination Committee Charter