Mastermyne Mining is a leading provider of specialised services to the Australian coal mining industry. Our experienced management and skilled workforce service a quality client base in Underground Mining.
Mastermyne Mining has a market leading position in Queensland’s Bowen Basin and a growing presence in the Illawarra and Hunter Valley coal producing regions in New South Wales. The company has focused on building strong long-term relationships with leading mine owners and operators in these regions by consistently demonstrating its ability to deliver on contracts, build on core competencies and add value to their operations.
Mastermyne provides a full range of contracting services to the underground coal mining industry including the following:
- Underground roadway development
- Stone drivages
- Installation and recovery of conveyors
- Longwall installation, relocation and maintenance
- Supply and installation of ventilation control devices
- Outbye services
- In seam gas drainage and exploration
- Equipment hire
- Provision of statutory coverage and supplementary labour
- Installation of surface conveyor systems.
Surface Mining and Whole of Mine Operations
Strategic plans are in place to develop surface mining capabilities and to provide ‘Whole of Mine’ operations.