All plant and equipment supplied by Mastermyne is maintained to the highest standards.
We operate a maintenance system that is integrated with rosters and project schedules to maximise machinery availability. All maintenance systems are aligned to the clients and conform to all regulatory and site standards.
Mastermyne utilise both in house personnel and OEM’s to carry out periodic, time based, maintenance. Our maintenance management process delivers maintenance strategies and timely interventions to correct machine defects.
Mastermyne’s mobile equipment has been maintained by Mastermyne personnel for pre-start, daily and weekly inspections and repairs. On applicable projects OEM staff will conduct regular 250/500hr servicing as required.
As a minimum the following regular maintenance is carried out:
- Pre-start checks at each shift change. Immediate replacement of parts if required or establishment of a planned job to be performed on a maintenance day
- Daily and weekly machine servicing and inspection as per the OEM recommendations
- A weekly scheduled maintenance day where the machine is inspected and repaired as required
- Oil sampling of all oil compartments on a regular basis to assist in identification of potential defects
- Planned component change-out to minimise machine down time.
An example of the fleet equipment available from Mastermyne is as follows:
- ABM 20 – CONTINUOUS MINER
- 2. Joy 12 cm 12 BOLTER MINER
- JEFFREY 1038 CONTINUOU S MINER -8.
- FLETCHER BOLTER
- WARACAR – (4) Unit
- Joy 15SC48 Shuttle car
- Narco Shuttle car
- Kopex Feeder Breaker
- JUG-A-O UL/ V1 and V2 V1
- Sandvik ED10 – Two (2) Units
- EIMCO 913-6 LHD – Three (3) Units
- EIMCO 130 LHD – Three (3) Units
- PJB MINECRUISER – TEN (10) UNITS
- BUCYRUS FBR-15 Ramcar
- Tonne Nominal Capacity
- SMV DRIFTRUNN ER – FOUR (4) UNITS
- Manbaskets – Double and Single
- QDS Forks 7T and 10T
- QDS Duckbills
- Vibrating Road Roller
- Air Track Scissor Lift Man Basket
Please view attachment for more details.