From our fully equipped engineering workshops in Gladstone, we machine components from customer drawings or alternatively design, draft and manufacture custom products to suit our clients’ requirements.
We have the skills to manage small and large jobs and go out of our way to ensure customer requirements are understood and all products produced are consistently high in quality.
Our Gladstone operation is known for its dependability, quality workmanship and quick turnaround.
They are an integral supplier to companies such as:
- Boyne Smelter Limited,
- NRG Gladstone Operations,
- Queensland Alumina,
- QLD Cement.
- Rio Tinto
Services to these clients include:
- The manufacture of high‐tolerance machined products
- CNC turning and milling
- Machining of dies, moulds and castings
- Specialized fabrication (up to 100tn)
- Light to heavy stainless steel spec. alloys
- Repair and reclamation of components utilising: * robotic welding, * metal spraying, * pressing, rolling, forming and welding.
We offer quality work delivered on time and to the agreed budget.
We also offer line-boring services in our workshops and on-site through workplace compliant vehicles equipped with line boring trailers.