Mastertec offers Line Boring services both on-site and at our workshop in Gladstone.
We provide these services to the mining and resources industry including Vertical and Horizontal Boring, Lathe Work, Heavy Equipment Reclamation and Sub-Arc Welding.
All of our work, whether on-site or at the workshop, is performed by fully qualified, First Grade Machinists that guarantee fast and reliable service.
Our Site Services and capabilities include:
- Journal Welding
- Automatic Welding done to 1,000mm outside diameter
- Bore Welding done to 600mm inside diameter
- Bore Welding, facing, Circlip grooving
- Reclamation of dozer blade arms, trunnions and sockets
- Manufacture and supply of pins and bushes
- Metal spraying – ceramics, plastics, bronze and stainless steel
Our Workshop Services and capabilities include:
- Vertical and Horizontal Boring
- Vertical boring to components up to 2,200mm diameter and 1600mm high
- Horizontal boring components up 9 tonne on the table
- Lathe Work: speed and precision is assured with computer controlled lathes. We have a variety of lathes ensuring the job is processed in the minimum time to your exact specifications.
Heavy Equipment Reclamation which saves on major component replacement by having equipment refurbished using our specialist services.
- Metal Spraying of ceramics, plastics, bronze and stainless steel and
- Work requiring sub-arc booms and rotators, including Internal Bore Welding.