Our structural, mechanical & electrical team provide support across fixed plant and other infrastructure.
Our successful track record is down to 20 years of contracting experience, well established HSEQ and management systems as well as experienced teams, and:
- A genuine commitment to our aim of Zero Harm
- Value for money driven by smart people, process and systems;
- An ability to quickly respond to our customers’ needs promptly and appropriately;
- A high level of work standards.
Our capabilities include:
- Remediation & maintenance of Fixed & Mobile plant in conjunction with Tier 1 contractors, including- CHPP’s, Train load outs, Draglines/Shovels;
- Conveyor installation (full turnkey packages), repairs & maintenance;
- Chutes – supply & install;
- Mine infrastructure installations and maintenance;
- Underground Portal entries and blast doors.
- Programmed maintenance;
- Associated Civil works;
Mastertec can also provide Maintenance services and Sustaining Capital Works on facilities such as:
- Warehouses and bathhouses,
- Coal testing laboratories,
- Administration buildings,
- Fuel & lube stations, and
- LV & HV wash-down areas.