- About Us
- Mastermyne Mining
- Mynesight Training & Development
- Our Projects
- Kestrel Mine Extension
- Broadmeadow Portal Entry and Stone Drivage
- Moranbah North Mine Driveage
- Appin Area 9 Development Project
- Grosvenor Mine Drift Driveage development
- Dendrobium Development Operations
- Access for Jetty Headstock Refurbishment, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Mourilyan Ship Loader
- Saraji Shed Refurbishment
- Access Solutions Maintenance Contract, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Goonyella Riverside FY2017 CHPP Annual Shutdown
- High Access for L3 Incline Conveyor, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Investors & News
- Business With Us
- Contact Us
Mynesight’s new underground training facility
Senator the Hon Michaelia Cash, Minister for Jobs and Innovation, Senator Matt Canavan, Minister for Resources and Northern Australia and Member for Dawson George Christensen visited the new Simulated Underground Mine Facility. They were guided through the facility by MyneSight Operations Manager Brenda Witt and Mastermyne Group Managing Director Tony Caruso, alongside other dignitaries and recipients.
The new training facility will be christened this week with 13 cleanskins due to start their training this week before taking up roles at Moranbah North Mine with Mastermyne.
The training facility is part of the METS Ignited Bowen Basin Cluster Program, an initiative of METS Ignited Growth Centre, an industry-led organisation funded by the Australian Government to support the METS sector.