PRODUCTION FOCUS; SAFETY ALWAYS
We are committed to the principle that all workplace injuries can be prevented.
Mastermyne’s goal is to deliver safe projects and services and to support the achievement of this goal, we have a fully integrated Health & Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Management System.
- AS 4801 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Certification,
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Certification and
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Certification across all our activities.
These systems are underpinned by a rigorous Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control Process.
Effective implementation of the HSEQ Management System and underlying project specific HSEQ Plans ensure that Mastermyne complies with relevant legislative and client requirements while upholding our own values and principles.
With each project, Mastermyne develops an individual Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Plan (HSEQ Plan) which is a comprehensive outline of the actions required during the course of its project to ensure the safety of its people.
Mastermyne is committed to supporting and engaging with communities in all locations where services are delivered.
Every year, Mastermyne sponsors and donates to many businesses, schools and charity groups in the communities in which we work, such as:
- The Great Cycle Challenge
- Mackay’s Run for MI Life – Hastings Deering CAT
- Tour de Cure – Triathlon
- Mackay Gymnastics incorporated
- 2015 Children’s Movie Spectacular Mackay
- QLD Blue Light Association Incorp – 2015 Disadvantaged Children Movie Day
- Whitsunday Sharks State League Netball Club
- Mackay Region Annual Special Needs Children’s Movie Madness 2014
- Drug Arm “Matters of Substance” Awareness Manual
- Special Children’s XMAS Film Festival – Rotary Club of Rockhampton South Inc.
- Whitsunday Voices Dinner Table sponsor
- Rotary Club of Fairy Meadow – Annual Children’s Festival
- Emerald Go Kart Club)
- Two Feet and a Heartbeat – Heartkids QLD
We are also a major sponsor of The Mackay Surf Club and The Mackay Volunteer Marine Rescue Service. Additionally, we support the RACQ Rescue service through employee donations facilitated by after-tax payroll deductions.
Finally, Mastermyne organises local events wherein employees are encouraged to volunteer in undertaking community fundraising and community service activities.
If you would like to nominate a local organisation or event for sponsorship please contact our Mackay Office on (07) 4963 0400 to register with the sponsorship committee.