Mastermyne maintains a reputation of being a company that does what it says it’s going to do. The business was built off the back of mateship and common work ethic, quality safety practices and family values. After years of significant growth and success, these values still hold true.
Our Health, Safety , Environment and Quality (HSEQ) objective is to achieve a work culture where core HSEQ values are openly displayed at all times by all employees.
Mastermyne also aims to provide an environment where employees and others in the workplace are treated respectfully and are free from unlawful discrimination and harassment.
The company’s footprint, growth and long term contracts mean we offer career development and advancement opportunities to driven and capable employees. Each employee drives the organisation’s performance and they, along with the support provided by their families, are the foundation of our success.
Mastermyne provides an Employee Assistance Program(EAP) which can provide preventative interventions to help resolve both work and personal issues that may adversely impact performance and wellbeing.
The EAP is free to all employees and their families.
Our Operational Culture
- Positive and supportive supervisor interaction with workers;
- No barriers between workers and management;
- Relevant communication with crews at start of shift, during work and a debrief by supervisors at the end of each shift;
- Compliance and standards are mandatory;
- Crews are managed by interaction, motivation, review and a consistently fair disciplinary procedure;
- Management have to get out of the office and into the workplace;
- Planning for each task is critical;
- Set realistic goals and beat them.