|Project:||Broadmeadow Portal Entry and Stone Drivage|
|Start Date:||Aug 2013|
|Finish Date:||Jun 2014|
|Project Description:||Broadmeadow Mine commenced underground longwall mining in the Goonyella Riverside lease in 2005. The mine is located 20 kilometres north of Moranbah.
BMA contracted Mastermyne to use a combination of Roadheader and Continuous Miner to conduct Portal formation and entry development for MG 11 & MG 12 and MG13 at the Broadmeadow Mine. The Roadheader was used for the initial entry through the stone and once a < 50% stone / coal ratio was achieved, Continuous Miners were used to establish ventilation circuits by driving first 3 pillars for each Maingate in coal.
Mastermyne were responsible for establishing access from surface to seam for set up and deployment of development units and installation of the mine conveyor system. All portal entries started in a prepared entry above the seam set on a 10% grade to intersect with the Goonyella middle seam.
- About Us
- Mastermyne Mining
- Our Projects
- Kestrel Mine Extension
- Broadmeadow Portal Entry and Stone Drivage
- Moranbah North Mine Driveage
- Appin Area 9 Development Project
- Grosvenor Mine Drift Driveage development
- Dendrobium Development Operations
- Access for Jetty Headstock Refurbishment, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Mourilyan Ship Loader
- Saraji Shed Refurbishment
- Access Solutions Maintenance Contract, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Goonyella Riverside FY2017 CHPP Annual Shutdown
- High Access for L3 Incline Conveyor, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Investors & News
- Business With Us
- Contact Us