|Project:||Mourilyan Ship Loader|
|Client:||Queensland Sugar Limited|
|Start Date:||Jun 2013|
|Finish Date:||Jul 2013|
|Project Description:||The Port of Mourilyan is located South of Innisfail in North Queensland, exporting raw sugar and molasses from the Innisfail, Babinda, Tully and Atherton Tableland sugar growing districts.
It comprises of onshore sugar and molasses handling and storage facilities, utilising a single shiploader and associated wharf, located within a picturesque sheltered natural harbour.
Mastertec were engaged by Queensland Sugar Limited to repaint the shiploader as part of the ports maintenance program.
Mastertec provided scaffolding of the shiploader to provide access for cleaning, blasting and painting.
In preparation for painting, the area was degreased and cleaned, heavy deposits of grease were removed from the pulleys, steelwork and wire ropes, then all electrical components were detached from the structural steel.
The entire structure was encapsulated to ensure all dust and overspray was contained.
- About Us
- Mastermyne Mining
- Mynesight Training & Development
- Our Projects
- Kestrel Mine Extension
- Broadmeadow Portal Entry and Stone Drivage
- Moranbah North Mine Driveage
- Appin Area 9 Development Project
- Grosvenor Mine Drift Driveage development
- Dendrobium Development Operations
- Access for Jetty Headstock Refurbishment, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Mourilyan Ship Loader
- Saraji Shed Refurbishment
- Access Solutions Maintenance Contract, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Goonyella Riverside FY2017 CHPP Annual Shutdown
- High Access for L3 Incline Conveyor, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Investors & News
- Business With Us
- Contact Us