|Project:||Narrabri Mine Cut and Flit Development|
|Start Date:||Nov 2017|
|Finish Date:||May 2019|
|Project Description:||Narrabri underground coal mine is located 28 km south of the Gunnedah Basin in New South Wales and produces high energy export grade thermal coal.
The scope includes the full management and supply of equipment and skilled personnel to execute the works. The project will employ approximately 55 full time personnel. Mastermyne will deploy a continuous miner and ancillary development equipment from the Mastermyne fleet for the project.
Formation of MG201 and MG202 gateroads, face and bleeder headings and associated roadways, totalling 20,222m.
- About Us
- Mastermyne Mining
- Our Projects
- Kestrel Mine Extension
- Broadmeadow Portal Entry and Stone Drivage
- Moranbah North Mine Driveage
- Appin Area 9 Development Project
- Grosvenor Mine Drift Driveage development
- Dendrobium Development Operations
- Access for Jetty Headstock Refurbishment, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Mourilyan Ship Loader
- Saraji Shed Refurbishment
- Access Solutions Maintenance Contract, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Goonyella Riverside FY2017 CHPP Annual Shutdown
- High Access for L3 Incline Conveyor, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Investors & News
- Business With Us
- Contact Us