|Project:||Narrabri Mine Ventilation Control Devices Project|
|Start Date:||Jan 2017|
|Finish Date:||Jul 2017|
|Project Description:||Narrabri underground coal mine is located 28 km south of the Gunnedah Basin in New South Wales and produces high energy export grade thermal coal.
Mastermyne were engaged at the Narrabri Mine to upgrade the existing ventilation circuit in the underground main headings to provide additional return air roadways.
The upgrade consisted of adding a return roadway along “B” heading to the existing glancing returns in “A” heading and “G” heading. This work was completed through 3 separate portions of work.
1. Portion 1 to incorporate “B” heading as a return roadway between 22c/t and 47c/t Mains.
2. Portion 2 to create a line of overcasts at 47 c/t and incorporate “F” heading as a return between 47c/t and 51c/t Mains.
3. Portion 3 to upgrade existing outbye seal sites.
- About Us
- Mastermyne Mining
- Mynesight Training & Development
- Our Projects
- Kestrel Mine Extension
- Broadmeadow Portal Entry and Stone Drivage
- Moranbah North Mine Driveage
- Appin Area 9 Development Project
- Grosvenor Mine Drift Driveage development
- Dendrobium Development Operations
- Access for Jetty Headstock Refurbishment, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Mourilyan Ship Loader
- Saraji Shed Refurbishment
- Access Solutions Maintenance Contract, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Goonyella Riverside FY2017 CHPP Annual Shutdown
- High Access for L3 Incline Conveyor, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Investors & News
- Business With Us
- Contact Us