|Project:||Saraji Shed Refurbishment|
|Start Date:||May 2016|
|Finish Date:||Oct 2016|
|Project Description:||Saraji Coal Mine is located near Dysart in Central Queensland. As part of the Mine’s maintenance schedule Mastertec was engaged to refurbish the walls, ceilings and floors of the main workshop, tyre bays, bucket shop and all other sheds in the industrial area.
Mastertec prepared the interior wall and ceiling surfaces utilising our Sponge Jet Blaster, an innovative alternative to traditional abrasive blasting methods. The Sponge Jet blaster produces virtually zero dust which was an important consideration in this high traffic environment, the sponge medium is also reclaimable, able to be recycled up to 10 times.
The external walls and floors were prepared utilising high pressure water blasting to achieve the desired profile prior to remediation, application of protective coatings and demarcation of all areas..
- About Us
- Mastermyne Mining
- Our Projects
- Kestrel Mine Extension
- Broadmeadow Portal Entry and Stone Drivage
- Moranbah North Mine Driveage
- Appin Area 9 Development Project
- Grosvenor Mine Drift Driveage development
- Dendrobium Development Operations
- Access for Jetty Headstock Refurbishment, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Mourilyan Ship Loader
- Saraji Shed Refurbishment
- Access Solutions Maintenance Contract, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Goonyella Riverside FY2017 CHPP Annual Shutdown
- High Access for L3 Incline Conveyor, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Investors & News
- Business With Us
- Contact Us