Mastermyne is committed to supporting and engaging with communities in all locations where services are delivered.
We have made the decision to retain our Head Office in Mackay to ensure proximity to our workforce and their families.
Every year, Mastermyne sponsors and donates to many local businesses, schools and charity groups, such as:
- The Great Cycle Challenge
- Mackay Region Annual Special Needs Children’s Movie Madness 2014
- Mackay’s Run for MI Life – Hastings Deering CAT
- Drug Arm “Matters of Substance” Awareness Manual
- Tour de Cure – Triathlon
- Special Children’s XMAS Film Festival – Rotary Club of Rockhampton South Inc.
- Mackay Gymnastics incorporated
- Whitsunday Voices Dinner Table sponsor
- 2015 Children’s Movie Spectacular Mackay
- Rotary Club of Fairy Meadow – Annual Children’s Festival
- QLD Blue Light Association Incorp – 2015 Disadvantaged Children Movie Day
- Emerald Go Kart Club)
- Whitsunday Sharks State League Netball Club
- Two Feet and a Heartbeat – Heartkids QLD
We are also a major sponsor of The Mackay Surf Club and The Mackay Volunteer Marine Rescue Service. Additionally, we support the RACQ Rescue service through employee donations facilitated by after-tax payroll deductions.
Approximately 60% of our sponsorship support is allocated to companies located in Mackay, Rockhampton or the Bowen Basin.
Finally, Mastermyne organises local events wherein employees are encouraged to volunteer in undertaking community fundraising and community service activities.