Work with us
Mastermyne Group offers a range of opportunities and pathways for those looking to build a career in the mining services industry.
Our culture is shaped by a clear set of values. We keep safe, keep on, keep it real, keep together and keep challenging. This is the Mastermyne Way, it’s how we work and it’s what we’re known for. It’s why we’ve grown to become not only one of Australia’s leading coal mining contractors, but a company that people like to work for and stakeholders want to deal with.
As the company continues to grow, we are always seeking like-minded people to join our team either now or in the future.
Some of the “extras” offered are:
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study;
- Paid study days for university study;
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Certificate IV Leadership
- Deputy Program
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service;
- Baby Benefit, Mum’s baby bonus & Dad’s new arrival leave can help parents support their family;
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Mastermyne each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone;
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess;
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards;
- Family Christmas parties;
- Employee Christmas gifts;
- “Well Pay” – personal leave paid out on termination for employees on QLD and Illawarra mining projects;
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees;
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350);
- Salary Packaging;
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family;
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave.